Why Choose Gateway Academy
At Gateway Academy, we believe in a team effort to achieve the best results. Ours is a unique approach to education that allows for learning at each student’s pace, whether remedial or accelerated, without leaving any student behind or holding a student at a slower pace. We share weekly reports of each student’s sessions that outline progress, issues encountered and specific areas in which we recommend additional focus.
The one-on-one approach we offer enables flexible schedules and individualized instruction which meet state standards. Who can benefit from attending Gateway Academy?
- Students who require flexible schedules due to talents in sports or the arts.
- Students who need a break from a traditional school setting.
- Homeschooled students who need help in one subject or who want full time one-on-one or small group instruction in some or all courses.
- Students who want Honors or AP level courses.
- Those for whom new technologies can enhance their ability to learn.
- Students with learning difference that require a more flexible curriculum.
Beyond the core subject areas at Gateway, we also offer speech and language therapy, pragmatics instruction and Feuerstein brain-tested cognition training through on-site learning specialists.
IN THIS SECTION
What an Amazing experience! Learning Lab has boosted my son's confidence in math and science more than I could have ever imagined.
- Nashville mom, Cathie C.